My hate towards Cebu Pacific grows by the minute.
I was informed that my refund for the ticket I returned to them will be credited in four months. Yeah, FOUR freaking months! It will take four months to return my money which is only worth Php 1,200 or so (it is after Cebu Pacific deducted no-show and refund charges).
The customer service representative told me via long distance call that they receive so much ticket returns everyday that it is impossible for them to return the money of refunded tickets. I wonder why they receive so many ticket returns? Is it maybe because they suck so much?
Anyway, if you are one of the customers that got ripped off by Cebu Pacific, you can call these numbers for your refund concerns and violent reactions:
Accounting Office for Refunds – Look for Antonio Guevarra (Business Hours Only, GMT+8)
143 Comments to “Cebu Pacific Sucks”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- 12 Little Things That You As An Ateneo Hearter Can Do To Help Your Country | Yoo Jin and Akeem's Blog on Bayanihan Linux: True Blue Pinoy Linux
- [RESOLVED]Can you do this in aspx page | ASP Questions & Answers on Tip: How to Decode CSR
- How to Add or Remove Library Path in RHEL | PinoyTux Weblog on What are Libraries in Linux?
- 博文：《RHEL4 安装yum》 - 苗乡小鱼的博客 on Howto: Install yum On RHEL 4
- Hiding Files Inside An Image in Linux | SACHIN JINDAL'S BLOG on Hide Files Inside An Image File