My hate towards Cebu Pacific grows by the minute.
I was informed that my refund for the ticket I returned to them will be credited in four months. Yeah, FOUR freaking months! It will take four months to return my money which is only worth Php 1,200 or so (it is after Cebu Pacific deducted no-show and refund charges).
The customer service representative told me via long distance call that they receive so much ticket returns everyday that it is impossible for them to return the money of refunded tickets. I wonder why they receive so many ticket returns? Is it maybe because they suck so much?
Anyway, if you are one of the customers that got ripped off by Cebu Pacific, you can call these numbers for your refund concerns and violent reactions:
Accounting Office for Refunds – Look for Antonio Guevarra (Business Hours Only, GMT+8)
145 Comments to “Cebu Pacific Sucks”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints – Raw Ask on Cebu Pacific Sucks
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | Viral News Worthy on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | New Trends Computing on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | BlogFactory on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich on Google Fun Facts