My hate towards Cebu Pacific grows by the minute.
I was informed that my refund for the ticket I returned to them will be credited in four months. Yeah, FOUR freaking months! It will take four months to return my money which is only worth Php 1,200 or so (it is after Cebu Pacific deducted no-show and refund charges).
The customer service representative told me via long distance call that they receive so much ticket returns everyday that it is impossible for them to return the money of refunded tickets. I wonder why they receive so many ticket returns? Is it maybe because they suck so much?
Anyway, if you are one of the customers that got ripped off by Cebu Pacific, you can call these numbers for your refund concerns and violent reactions:
Accounting Office for Refunds – Look for Antonio Guevarra (Business Hours Only, GMT+8)
144 Comments to “Cebu Pacific Sucks”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- Uniknya Suasana Kantor Google Di Zurich Swiss - Komike.net on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | ISmartNetwork on Google Fun Facts
- Robinson Cebu Pacific Credit Card | Your Finances on Cebu Pacific Sucks
- 12 Little Things That You As An Ateneo Hearter Can Do To Help Your Country | Yoo Jin and Akeem's Blog on Bayanihan Linux: True Blue Pinoy Linux
- [RESOLVED]Can you do this in aspx page | ASP Questions & Answers on Tip: How to Decode CSR