My hate towards Cebu Pacific grows by the minute.
I was informed that my refund for the ticket I returned to them will be credited in four months. Yeah, FOUR freaking months! It will take four months to return my money which is only worth Php 1,200 or so (it is after Cebu Pacific deducted no-show and refund charges).
The customer service representative told me via long distance call that they receive so much ticket returns everyday that it is impossible for them to return the money of refunded tickets. I wonder why they receive so many ticket returns? Is it maybe because they suck so much?
Anyway, if you are one of the customers that got ripped off by Cebu Pacific, you can call these numbers for your refund concerns and violent reactions:
Accounting Office for Refunds – Look for Antonio Guevarra (Business Hours Only, GMT+8)
143 Comments to “Cebu Pacific Sucks”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- “Cannot retrieve repository metadata” error on RHEL 5.7
- Test GSM Modem Using minicom
- Graphene: The Super Supercapacitor
- Akira on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Rai on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Rai on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Manas Savkoor on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Jacky on Tip: Hiding Files Inside An Image in Linux