If you have one too many SSL certificates to manage, there is one nifty program made with Bash that can determine a certificate’s validity.
SSL Certificate Expiration Check can do that for you and send the results to email. The program’s “send to email” feature allows the user to simply add it to cron to check the certificates and send an alert to the administrator if any certificate (from file or website) falls below the set expiration date.
1 Comment to “Tips: SSL Certificate Checker”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints | First Time WebHosting on Backspace Key Not Working in PuTTY
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints | First WebHosting on Backspace Key Not Working in PuTTY
- Cheap Web Hosting 3ix | Best in Webhosting on Cebu Pacific Sucks
- 3ix Web Hosting | Best in Webhosting on See Actual Street Pictures with Google Street
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints – Raw Ask on Cebu Pacific Sucks