If you have one too many SSL certificates to manage, there is one nifty program made with Bash that can determine a certificate’s validity.
SSL Certificate Expiration Check can do that for you and send the results to email. The program’s “send to email” feature allows the user to simply add it to cron to check the certificates and send an alert to the administrator if any certificate (from file or website) falls below the set expiration date.
1 Comment to “Tips: SSL Certificate Checker”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | Viral News Worthy on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | New Trends Computing on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | BlogFactory on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich on Google Fun Facts
- Uniknya Suasana Kantor Google Di Zurich Swiss - Komike.net on Google Fun Facts