If you have one too many SSL certificates to manage, there is one nifty program made with Bash that can determine a certificate’s validity.
SSL Certificate Expiration Check can do that for you and send the results to email. The program’s “send to email” feature allows the user to simply add it to cron to check the certificates and send an alert to the administrator if any certificate (from file or website) falls below the set expiration date.
1 Comment to “Tips: SSL Certificate Checker”
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- “Cannot retrieve repository metadata” error on RHEL 5.7
- Test GSM Modem Using minicom
- Graphene: The Super Supercapacitor
- Akira on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Rai on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Rai on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Manas Savkoor on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Jacky on Tip: Hiding Files Inside An Image in Linux