Even geeks know how to outsmart beauties. They aren’t called geeks for nothin’!
Enjoy this funny albeit banned, commercial
Jimmy Kimmel shows what happens when Sesame Street is unnecessarily censored. Now, we all know that Sesame Street is very child-friendly show and there is no way that the characters in the show are going to say unfriendly words. But for the sake of fun, let us see what happens, and what you think they are saying, if some words are bleeped.
Thanks to stevenhumour.com
Disclaimer: I have REAL friends, those who don’t necessarily live inside my computer.
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- Cheap Web Hosting 3ix | Great Value Webhosting on Capture Time To First Byte using curl
- 3ix Web Hosting | Great at WebHosting on Backspace Key Not Working in PuTTY
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints | Great at WebHosting on Backspace Key Not Working in PuTTY
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints | Web Hosting on Backspace Key Not Working in PuTTY
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints | First Time WebHosting on Backspace Key Not Working in PuTTY