Even geeks know how to outsmart beauties. They aren’t called geeks for nothin’!
Enjoy this funny albeit banned, commercial
Jimmy Kimmel shows what happens when Sesame Street is unnecessarily censored. Now, we all know that Sesame Street is very child-friendly show and there is no way that the characters in the show are going to say unfriendly words. But for the sake of fun, let us see what happens, and what you think they are saying, if some words are bleeped.
Thanks to stevenhumour.com
Disclaimer: I have REAL friends, those who don’t necessarily live inside my computer.
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- 12 Little Things That You As An Ateneo Hearter Can Do To Help Your Country | Yoo Jin and Akeem's Blog on Bayanihan Linux: True Blue Pinoy Linux
- [RESOLVED]Can you do this in aspx page | ASP Questions & Answers on Tip: How to Decode CSR
- How to Add or Remove Library Path in RHEL | PinoyTux Weblog on What are Libraries in Linux?
- 博文：《RHEL4 安装yum》 - 苗乡小鱼的博客 on Howto: Install yum On RHEL 4
- Hiding Files Inside An Image in Linux | SACHIN JINDAL'S BLOG on Hide Files Inside An Image File