Even geeks know how to outsmart beauties. They aren’t called geeks for nothin’!
Enjoy this funny albeit banned, commercial
Jimmy Kimmel shows what happens when Sesame Street is unnecessarily censored. Now, we all know that Sesame Street is very child-friendly show and there is no way that the characters in the show are going to say unfriendly words. But for the sake of fun, let us see what happens, and what you think they are saying, if some words are bleeped.
Thanks to stevenhumour.com
Disclaimer: I have REAL friends, those who don’t necessarily live inside my computer.
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- “Cannot retrieve repository metadata” error on RHEL 5.7
- Test GSM Modem Using minicom
- Graphene: The Super Supercapacitor
- Akira on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Rai on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Rai on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Manas Savkoor on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Jacky on Tip: Hiding Files Inside An Image in Linux