Even geeks know how to outsmart beauties. They aren’t called geeks for nothin’!
Enjoy this funny albeit banned, commercial
Jimmy Kimmel shows what happens when Sesame Street is unnecessarily censored. Now, we all know that Sesame Street is very child-friendly show and there is no way that the characters in the show are going to say unfriendly words. But for the sake of fun, let us see what happens, and what you think they are saying, if some words are bleeped.
Thanks to stevenhumour.com
Disclaimer: I have REAL friends, those who don’t necessarily live inside my computer.
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- Uniknya Suasana Kantor Google Di Zurich Swiss - Komike.net on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | ISmartNetwork on Google Fun Facts
- Robinson Cebu Pacific Credit Card | Your Finances on Cebu Pacific Sucks
- 12 Little Things That You As An Ateneo Hearter Can Do To Help Your Country | Yoo Jin and Akeem's Blog on Bayanihan Linux: True Blue Pinoy Linux
- [RESOLVED]Can you do this in aspx page | ASP Questions & Answers on Tip: How to Decode CSR