It is now official that Hans Reiser, the brains behind the popular filesystem ReiserFS, had admitted to killing his wife Nina Reiser, by leading the policemen to his wife’s body days before facing the court for his sentence.
The said body of Nina Reiser was found buried in 4-feet by 4-feet grave in Redwood Regional Park, less than a mile from Hans Reiser’s home, and was identified through dental records, jewelry and clothing. Nina was believed to be strangled by Hans Reiser leading to her death.
The discovery of the body was part of the deal that might reduce Reiser’s conviction from first to second degree murder.
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- Vim: How to Copy Multiple Lines
- Required Packages for Oracle 11gR2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- How Replace Space with Newline in Vim
- 3ix Web Hosting Complaints – Raw Ask on Cebu Pacific Sucks
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | Viral News Worthy on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | New Trends Computing on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich | BlogFactory on Google Fun Facts
- The Best Place to Work: Google and their Office in Zurich on Google Fun Facts