It is now official that Hans Reiser, the brains behind the popular filesystem ReiserFS, had admitted to killing his wife Nina Reiser, by leading the policemen to his wife’s body days before facing the court for his sentence.
The said body of Nina Reiser was found buried in 4-feet by 4-feet grave in Redwood Regional Park, less than a mile from Hans Reiser’s home, and was identified through dental records, jewelry and clothing. Nina was believed to be strangled by Hans Reiser leading to her death.
The discovery of the body was part of the deal that might reduce Reiser’s conviction from first to second degree murder.
Subscribe to Email Feeds
- “Cannot retrieve repository metadata” error on RHEL 5.7
- Test GSM Modem Using minicom
- Graphene: The Super Supercapacitor
- Akira on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Rai on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Rai on Cebu Pacific Airlines is Evil!
- Manas Savkoor on Tip: How to Use watch Command
- Jacky on Tip: Hiding Files Inside An Image in Linux